Moths, bats, owls- these are just some animals active at night when many of us are settled in our shelters. Enjoy the Cradle of Forestry during a magical time and learn about natural nightlife.
- Program begins with a talk in the Cradle’s outdoor amphitheater.
- Wheelchair accessible program and facility
- Children can make a night creature craft to take home.
- A stroll on the paved Forest Festival Trail in search of winged night creatures follows the talk
- Admission: $6.00 for ages 16 and older, $3.00 for youth 15 and under, America the Beautiful Pass holders, and Golden Age Passport holders.